iWEST – Essential Skills for Immigrants
iWEST designs and delivers customized Essential Skills training solutions which include the critical cultural components immigrants need for success in the workplace.
The ES training solutions for immigrants include:
• ES training (pre-employment) for recruitment initiatives
• Existing workforce training
iWEST’s vision is to be a true centre of best practice for immigrant-focused:
• Expert support to business through consultation and resources
• Customized Essential Skills assessment and training solutions
• Facilitated referrals
Current Immigrant-focused programming:
– ePortfolio-building Workshop (web-based portfolio-building for immigrant professionals)
– Communication in the Workplace (4-day workshop for immigrant professionals),
– Introduction to Blueprint Reading (3-day workshop)
For more information, email email@example.com or call 272-4591.