Exciting Job Opportunity At Selkirk-West Centre #1
Workplace Education Manitoba (WEM) is seeking individuals to facilitate and instruct Essential Skills in our Selkirk WEST Centre and Interlake Region. The successful candidates will help learners connect the skills they are learning to practical application in the workplace. We are looking for various contract instructors.
Desired experience includes:
– Essential Skills instruction with a computer or numeracy focus
– Adult learning facilitation, assessment and recording
– Experience in working with multi-skill, multi-level groups.
– Experience customizing and building lesson plans with a workplace goal in mind.
– Willing to travel within the Interlake Region
– Able to work evenings and weekends
Our WEST Centres are based on adult learning principles – for those that understand and relate to this instruction and facilitation – this work is for you.
Please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org