Speaking to the Skills I Have
September 26 – 29, 2022
Speaking to the Skills I Have is a 4-day online workshop for individuals wanting to sharpen their talking points for resumes, networking opportunities, and job interviews.
The goal is for you to be able to tell your story in a way that connects with employers. This workshop is also beneficial for any person that wants to deepen their understanding of
The Speaking to the Skills I Have workshop will not only assist learners in successfully gaining employment but will further enhance their skills to ensure they maintain sustainable
employment and further their career goals.
What should participants expect?
- A training program consisting of 7 modules.
- Each module is 45-60 minutes in length.
- The course is designed to be completed within a 4-day span.
MODULE 1: Give Employment Value to your Skills, Abilities, and Attributes
MODULE 2: Tools to Enhance your Essential Skills and Personal Management Basics
MODULE 3: Steps to Follow as a Conscious Reflector: Gathering your Raw Materials
MODULE 4: Steps to Follow as a Conscious Reflector: Translate and Connect your Skills, Abilities, and Attributes in a Way that an Employer Understands
MODULE 5: Provide Evidence and Communicate your Skills to your Potential Employer
MODULE 6: Listen and Speak with Confidence
MODULE 7: Master an Interview that Leads to Employment
Who will benefit from this workshop? People who:
- Are in the process of applying for employment.
- Are in transition from one type of employment to another and have a concrete employment goal.
- Want to enhance their talking points for their resume.
- Want to build confidence for networking and job interviews.
Registration Deadline: September 19, 2022
To register, contact us at:
Please provide your name, phone number, and email address.
Funding Provided by:
The Government of Canada
The Manitoba government