Communicating in the Workplace
Communication in the Workplace
Effective Communication is key to working in any job – food service, retail, hospitality, and tourism.
This interactive FREE session will build on the Communication Skills
needed for all employees in today’s workplace.
A 2-week commitment from Oct 17th – 28th
Work at your own pace.
On-line discussions Monday/Wednesday/Friday for 1 hour
- Module 1: Thriving in the Ever-Changing Workplace
- Module 2: Clear Communication for Job Success
- Module 3: Navigating Conflict
- Module 4: Respectful Workplace
- Module 5: A Mindset for Success in the Workplace
The Workplace Essential Skills Training Centre (WEST) in Dauphin is here to
provide targeted, short-term training.
Dauphin WEST Centre – 138-B 1st Ave SW., Dauphin, Manitoba
Space is limited! For more information or to confirm your attendance:
Stephanie Jaddock @ 204-572-0063 email@example.com
Funding provided by:
The Government of Canada
The Manitoba government